TEN MOST VALUABLE CURRENCIES IN THE WORLD
Here is a list of the most valuable currencies in the world. I will show you each currency and the exchange rate against the U.S dollar. I know most of us believe that it’s the GB pound, the euro or the U.S dollar that are the most valuable currencies in the world. Don’t worry; your perception will change after reading this. Ok, here we go!
1. Kuwaiti Dinar. 1 KWD=$3.54
2. Bahrain Dinar. 1BHD=$2.65
3. Omani Rial. 1OMR=$2.60
4. Latvian Lats. 1LVL=$1.97
5. U.K pound sterling. 1GBP=$1.65
6. Jordanian Dinar. 1JOD=$1.41
7. European Euro. 1EUR=$1.37
8. Azerbaijan Manat. 1MANAT=$1.28
9. Cayman Island Dollar. 1KYD=$1.22
10. Switzerland Franc. 1FRANC=$1.12
Wow! Incredible right? It’s amazing to know that over ten countries currencies have more value than the popular U.S dollar.
Why is it that the US dollar is still the most popular and acceptable currency in the world?