Adds by google

Saturday 13 September 2014

PROSTITUTION SHOULD BE LEGALIZED IN NIGERIA-MAHEEDA




She’s probably said (and shown) it all, but Maheeda‘s recent comment about prostitution has shocked many.

The controversial singer, who made headlines all year round, posting raunchy photos of herself on social media recently said that prostitution should be
made legal in Nigeria.

Speaking with Vanguard Newspaper, Maheeda said she ‘sees no reason why the government should delay in making it a way of life’

‘…I think prostitution should be legalised. I have been there; I have been with these girls. I have been to Holland where I think it’s legal. It won’t be bad if it is legalised because it’s everywhere anyway. So it’s better if it’s legalised’ she said.
THE QUESTION

SHOULD PROSTITUTION BE LEGALIZED IN NIGERIA?

No comments: