Adds by google

Saturday 19 July 2014

SIR VICTOR UWAIFO EXPLAINS WHY AT 73, HE IS STILL AN ACTIVE MUSICIAN




In an Interview with Alexander Okere, Sir Victor Uwaifo shares his life experience with us.
How come you are still musically active at over 73?
Victor Uwaifo and music are one. Victor Uwaifor and arts are one. I am still all over the place. I just released a new single called “Bobozi,” on the Hypertek Label and I did a duet with Tuface. Now as I speak, I anchor a thirty minute TV programme running in four stations, EBS, Benin, ITV, Benin; Silverbird Benin and NTA, Benin. The programme runs for 13 weeks and no programme is repeated. They all 13 different programmes and that will show you that I have enough energy and repertoire to sustain me for even 72 programmes if need be. Victor uwaifo and fine and applied arts are one. Victor Uwaifo, the curator and the museum Palazzo are one. Victor Uwaifo the poet, philosopher and inventor are one. Victor Uwaifo the architect and visionary are one. So there is none you can take away from me. It is like asking me to stop breathing.   
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK

No comments: