Adds by google

Sunday 13 July 2014

I AM STILL AN UPCOMING ARTISTE-Ice Prince


I AM STILL AN UPCOMING ARTISTE-Ice Prince

The Jos born rapper, Ice Prince who is an Etisalat and Jovago.com ambassador is well known for his humility both in his songs and lifestyle. In a recent interview in The Leadership Newspaper, he was asked about how he sees himself after winning the BET Award for Best African act in 2013 and again performing at the same event in 2014; if he is the hottest rapper currently. This was Ice Prince’s answer:
“{smiles} I don’t see myself like that, I still see myself as an upcoming musician. I still see myself as having not arrived yet. It’s not even about humility. That is how a man should see himself. I don’t think as a human being you should ever get to a place that you believe you have arrived. That’s why I still see myself as upcoming. I don’t think Dangote thinks he is the richest African, that’s why he’s still making money. You shouldn’t believe that you have gotten there yet because that is way down-you get me? So there is still much more from Ice Prince. It’s like I haven’t even started.”
THE QUESTION
Do you think Ice Prince is Nigeria’s king of rap?    

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIEND S ON FACEBOOK…

No comments: