Adds by google

Wednesday 25 June 2014

SEX IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE- Harmony


SEX IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE- Harmony


Fast rising Nigerian music sensation E Mike Ekwe popularly known as ‘Harmony was recently interviewed by Showtime people and she had a lot to say about herself, her music and lots more. Here are some of the questions she was asked and the answers she gave.
When did you get into the Nigerian music industry?
I got into the music industry in 2012. That was when I released my first single with Don Coleone and now, I’ve been working hard to get something that will make wave. I just don’t want to release anyhow.
How would you classify your genre of music?
It’s Afro pop, but I know myself, I know I can rap, I can sing, I can dance, I can act, I can make people laugh- I can do everything entertaining.
You said you could go nude in a music video?
I could go nude in my music video if that is exactly what my script says.
Can you do a lesbian scene?
If that is what the script says, I can do anything the script says because I am not the scriptwriter. So, definitely any one who writes the script for my video knows what he is doing. So if that is exactly what the script says, then as an artiste, I have to do it.
What is the craziest thing that you can do on camera?
I could kiss, I could let a guy touch my boobs, I could let a guy smack my ass, I can kiss a girl, like a wet kiss in music video; but if that is what the script says.
What is you general view about sex?
Harmony sex is nice. Everybody needs it, so long as you do it with the right person and you don’t regret after doing it, sex is good for everyone. It makes your open. You think nicely after having sex, so long as you do it with the right person and at the right time.
When was the last time you had sex?
The last time I had sex was four days ago in South Africa.
Hmmmmm……ok I will stop here.
THE QUESTION
So anyone that wants to think nicely should have sex?
                                     

No comments: