Adds by google

Friday 20 June 2014

FAZE SET TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM


FAZE SET TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM
                       
He needs no introduction as far as Nigerian music industry is concerned. popularly known with hit songs like ‘faze alone’, ‘kolomental’, ‘need somebody’, ‘tattoo girl’ etc. faze, a member of the defunct music group platashun boiz; revealed in a recent interview with ‘Potpourri’ that he will be releasing another album anytime from now. He further revealed that it will start with the release of a single titled “Your daughter” this June or July followed by other two singles with videos.
When asked what he has been up to; he had this to say
“I have been recording my new album which will be out anytime soon. I have some collaborations with some of my friends in the industry and you can expect the normal faze treats. You know I don’t just release albums, I take my time and make sure what I release does not fall short of the standard I have raised for myself”
Wow! It’s good to know that we’ll soon hear the voice of faze in the industry again after some time now.
THE QUESTION
Can his standard still be good enough to make wave in the now highly competitive Nigerian music industry?


No comments: